Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Cockercunts name begins with an L apparently. Well that’s really insightful.
I’m sure this will be because half the app seems to think CP is DoodleDoo Designs and her name is Leanne. Obviously this is purely based on just a voice ID and we all know how well that worked out last time 🫣

danny mcbride hbo GIF by Vice Principals

Nov 10, 2023
Wait what the hell have I missed?

Surely after her rant the other morning she just wouldn’t? She doesn’t even make much money and if she’s agency it would just highlight her terrible behaviour to them and give us someone to actually write letters of complaints to.
It was mentioned a few times yesterday in different lives and in here at one point I believe. So I asked her if the rumour was true and she didn’t reply.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
It was mentioned a few times yesterday in different lives and in here at one point I believe. So I asked her if the rumour was true and she didn’t reply.
I asked mentioned it in here as Angie was banging on about not to worry if she got banana’d as it happened to her and her manager got the account back within 15/20 mins then Megssiemoo said along the lines of “ohhh really well ask Gracie if she wants to manage me then” but Angie didn’t respond.

This is combined with the fact that Gracie had spent a long time in the comments of her live yesterday morning which is unusual for her. I’ve only ever noticed her in there before if she’s beefing.

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Jeopardy!