CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

200.gif
+7 😂😂😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Because Remi sat in D Angie box ages ago while Angie played the beast song about C Angie.. how is she still crying about it? The jealousy is insane
I think C.
robert de niro smoke GIF
Angie is a bit strange tbf. She reckons she's been warned off by the TT Illuminati but she's not worried because she hinted at being protected by the Italian Mafia 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Because Remi sat in D Angie box ages ago while Angie played the beast song about C Angie.. how is she still crying about it? The jealousy is insane
Wait

EQ has sang the clap clap song about everyone on the app though so is she mad because she sang it about her specifically? But it’s okay when EQ sings it about people? Bloody hypocrites everywhere

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
They showed a video of her in Angies box a few weeks ago. But Miss Remi has cut Angie out completely and blocked her etc. so I don’t get what the problem is.
God how childish. I actually liked Canadian Angie a few weeks back, but she's now VERY rude and always chatting s about people. She reminds me of the typical mean girl at school.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I think C.
robert de niro smoke GIF
Angie is a bit strange tbf. She reckons she's been warned off by the TT Illuminati but she's not worried because she hinted at being protected by the Italian Mafia 🤣🤣
See that's a big claim to make, mentioning anything like the mafia is a  no especially a person like drunko talking about a specific mafia.