Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hope Angie flops tonight and the full effects of loosing Zias gifting badge and Frankie are felt. 😭

Fail Fran Healy GIF by Travis
I'm sure she sends money to eternity, plus she has that deano

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Aunt sally in racist pearls live. I think she's getting swore into the edl
People may not agree with me but what aunt sally said was vile I mean vile, but I do think she has dementia could be wrong also these so called begs behind the scenes getting money off her, suppose it’s her money and she does what she wants but rimming her arse is wrong as well

Kirsty is going to be platformed yet again in an hour or so, life on the edge stop being a busy body and meddling in a family mess. Angie people aren't stupid you are dragging someone's story to bring views to your platform for your battle! Why are people suprised angie asked for childrens medical records she litrally wanted proof someone's relative had passed away. She has no stopping point.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Kirsty is going to be platformed yet again in an hour or so, life on the edge stop being a busy body and meddling in a family mess. Angie people aren't stupid you are dragging someone's story to bring views to your platform for your battle! Why are people suprised angie asked for childrens medical records she litrally wanted proof someone's relative had passed away. She has no stopping point.
Wouldn't be surprised if kirstys gang show up for the battle, they are begs online. Or their leader is.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
When is Angies deep dive starting?

Fed up of her acting morally righteous and trying to out others...
Problem is she would just laugh it off, and then open the boxes for all her enablers to jump in. They will all want to see if she’s ok and tell her she’s doing a good job sitting there in her cesspit spouting her racism.