Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
I give up ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ I'm just little old me god help any new people that come in here I've just been attacked for the last 2 hours it's a public forum everyone chill out ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸคŽ

This is where I knew you were Jonny. You mentioned `public forum` `chill out` and those weird creepy laughy emojis , further up you even said `fgs` you've given yourself away SO easily and would have done if you'd had another 3 accounts you thick t.

I'm still 10 pages behind , I took a Grandad nap, so if anyone has outed him already or he's covered himself in Milkshake and cried I apologise for being late to the party.

Absolutely delighted to have made an arrangement with EQ and sheโ€™s donated ยฃ50 to Barnados (โš ๏ธ CSA info link ๐Ÿ”—) as child protection was the clear winner ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฉต

She provided lots of receipts ๐Ÿงพ and sheโ€™s more than happy to make this a regular arrangement. I can call out her BS, make her artwork and sheโ€™ll donate to a charity of my (our) choice for 9 artworks ๐Ÿฅน

D6CD6FF9-F5D8-44FA-B0D3-004CE9E619C3.jpeg

5AAAED9F-30D9-42F7-9BB1-6620A1A3135E.jpeg
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I had to see this as my fyp loaded, now you have to ๐Ÿ˜’ Youโ€™re not allowed to not click, unless a child is by you.

Funny Face Reaction GIF by TikTok