Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Canadian Angie and her beasties just can't shut the do up about Lisa and Crockpot. JFC give it a rest, you're so dam boring now. Chatting absolute bollocks too. Every thought in your heads does not need to be spoken.

Edit...it was meant to say besties, autocorrected, but I kind of like it 😈😈
Who's the one who swears constantly..I swear but every other word is do/fing...it does my head in

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Did that strange character who added CC and stomped in here disappear? I was getting the ick off them. Why don’t people come in with a simple “hi I’m new” I’ve seen so many welcomed in! It’s those that want to come and instantly be part of GCs etc, odd behaviour thinking we’d share our numbers with totally new members 🤦‍♀️

Anyhoo thanks for the future night terrors from the GC guys 😬 I may never recover 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Scream Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Biscoff

May 21, 2024
Sheila’s
Did that strange character who added CC and stomped in here disappear? I was getting the ick off them. Why don’t people come in with a simple “hi I’m new” I’ve seen so many welcomed in! It’s those that want to come and instantly be part of GCs etc, odd behaviour thinking we’d share our numbers with totally new members 🤦‍♀️

Anyhoo thanks for the future night terrors from the GC guys 😬 I may never recover 😂
I joined last week and everyone was so lovely to me when I first posted saying hello :) thanks everyone

I’m not in the groupchat, have I missed something juicy?