Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Anyone else notice that the app is actually quite calm since Red hasn't been on. It goes to show that her platform indices the hate. There has been some drama but not as much as there usually is.
I think it’s quite the opposite tbh these past two weeks have been awful on TT. I still don’t want red back though, her whole clan can get in the industrial waste bin

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I think it’s quite the opposite tbh these past two weeks have been awful on TT. I still don’t want red back though, her whole clan can get in the industrial waste bin
Yeah that's what I mean though, they've all shown their true colours and because Red isn't around they can't fight together in numbers and back each other up so they've crawled under their own stone. I think Canadian Angie is fast filling her boots though

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Yeah that's what I mean though, they've all shown their true colours and because Red isn't around they can't fight together in numbers and back each other up so they've crawled under their own stone. I think Canadian Angie is fast filling her boots though
Ah now I get you. Spot on

Medusa

Yeah probably right there. They're BORING AF on their own :ROFLMAO: Apparently Luke is back tomorrow so things may change
Oh, really.. I doubt there'll be much change, he's an egotistical little, prick. I'd rather sniff a cheesy weiner than watch him yelling at his audience.
pics GIF