Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I was indifferent to J to begin with but the last couple months she’s really showing her true self. And she’s become a full time beg as well.
I didn’t mind her until the whole doxxing thing. She’s never explained how she messaged Hann to say red was doxxed a while half an hour before felicity told Alex.
She started that and I feel Alex took a lot of heat when it should have been on J too

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning luvs 🩵

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I didn’t mind her until the whole doxxing thing. She’s never explained how she messaged Hann to say red was doxxed a while half an hour before felicity told Alex.
She started that and I feel Alex took a lot of heat when it should have been on J too
Nah she's been a t for a long time... her, alex and queen g were a sick little bunch

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Honestly I'm so certain it was her, I remember listening to a conversation about then all gathering 1k for her but then came on live gloating about how someone gave her the money but couldn't say who.
Surely her benefit money should help towards that? Although I have no clue with benefit money, so could be wrong 😭
If you need a wheelchair, they either issue one, or give from £700 vouchers towards one (amount depends on type needed). A lot (not all) decide to put themselves in wheelchairs, some buy because the wait for an issued one can be a long time x