Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
Angry Lets Go GIF by Holly Logan
Wow wow wow wow I actually could cry….listening to pearl talk to that man like that. So sorry good morning everyone my hearts beating so fast. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬BIG UP all my beautiful Jamaicans 🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
To give her the benefit of the doubt, IF they are friends then fine, but keep that kind of "banter" OFFLINE. Why don't they understand that there is different etiquette rules when on social media? Same as you alter your behaviour between work, the supermarket and the pub. It's really not that fing hard.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
MrsD im not fully educated. But would her comment “I know someone who sits in the corner and eats nuts” be considered offence.
WTF 😭 It’s definitely derogatory to whoever she’s metaphorically referring to but without more context, I can’t assume she means what we’re all thinking but that is really bad 😬

Edit: I can’t damn her 100% but I certainly can think what we’re all thinking…

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
WTF 😭 It’s definitely derogatory to whoever she’s metaphorically referring to but without more context, I can’t assume she means what we’re all thinking but that is really bad 😬

Edit: I can’t damn her 100% but I certainly can think what we’re all thinking…
I can only say she means a monkey eating nuts in the corner

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The amount of racism in Angies chat is gross. No one getting muted. It’s just allowed.

Hope your birthday is as s as you are. t
I’m ghosting or I’ll kick off. I end up bickering in her chat and that’s one of the reasons why I rarely go in these days 🤦🏻‍♀️