Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She consistently stands up for the same things that I do, and I respect anyone who goes up and tries to get their point across to these absolute fing racist, dickhead whoppers.
I actually think she's really fake. She affiliates herself with all the right people and says all the right things but she has slipped a few times that I've noticed. She's in everybody's DM's including a lot of the wronguns on tt. She normally has a clever comeback for everybody but I've questioned her a couple of times on things she's said and she just fs off.
I don't trust you Alica, I know you read in here 😏 👋👋

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I feel like I sound ignorant saying I didn’t know the meaning of Buffalo Soldier, but I can’t lie, I don’t think I’ve ever actually listened to that song aside from hearing it organically through life. But on a similar note, I also wouldn’t be singing that song to people either, because I don’t listen to the song.

If Pearl knows the song enough to sing it at someone, I’ll hazard a guess she has had opportunity to listen to the lyrics in.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
The name thing is a sore subject for me. I’m half black, half white, my sons despite all being to a white man have different skin colours, all have what you’d call English sounding names! Anyway the outrage when I called my youngest James was shocking, the mums on the school run ‘James isn’t a black name’ 😡 so although people tell us ‘your mixed not black’.. to society, especially our sons, we are black

I feel like I sound ignorant saying I didn’t know the meaning of Buffalo Soldier, but I can’t lie, I don’t think I’ve ever actually listened to that song aside from hearing it organically through life. But on a similar note, I also wouldn’t be singing that song to people either, because I don’t listen to the song.

If Pearl knows the song enough to sing it at someone, I’ll hazard a guess she has had opportunity to listen to the lyrics in.
I think we can all agree, if we were walking down the street, and passed a Jamaican man, we wouldn’t start singing Buffalo Soldier at him.

I subbed some of you to Miss Remi, I can’t remember who though 😭 Judas was one and Charlie’s Oxygen another 😭😂🤎😘
Thats Hot GIF by Paris Hilton