Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Afternoon everyone! 🤎

I won't be as active over the weekend - I've hardly contributed in the last 2 weeks so I'll happily accept the title 'part-timer'

As usual i will still be lurking and I'll catch-up on an evening, in the meantime..keep being the savage little feckers you are and cause some fery. 😘

Catch you bunch of legends later... For now its peace out ✌️

Angie,.. I hope your birthday cake gives you the ss and your eyebrows singe when you blow out the candles.
Happy Celebration GIF by VTM.be
I've been the same. Life has been really busy, and I really can't be arsed with s tok atm. It's boring the crap out of me. So we can job share?

Have the best weekend. 🤎

Nov 10, 2023
I have a feeling the Poundland ben10 will be on later defending the old trout.
I went in to Harley’s yesterday and he tagged me in comments saying I was following him. The fing weirdo. I’d seen him in his live where he called us the lowest of the low and blocked me. That was it and then I saw him Harley’s 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Mar 2, 2024
How do I see where mine went 😯 Not sure if they were CC, wouldn’t let me chose 😒

If you click on account or subscriptions in your activities it should list who they went too.

I didn’t think it would as I kept trying to click on the pick mates option and I was only able too as you have to scroll under the confirm button

Even then it wouldn’t let me access all my contacts 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I went in to Harley’s yesterday and he tagged me in comments saying I was following him. The fing weirdo. I’d seen him in his live where he called us the lowest of the low and blocked me. That was it and then I saw him Harley’s 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I'm hoping what he said about topgirl yesterday, comes back to haunt him. He's a horrible wee scrote