Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Rickstas live telling Talia if she doesn’t behave ‘I won’t be shagging you later’

team america vomit GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This forum is widely labelled as a trolls forum despite me believing that a lot of the OG members have morals. I’m definitely not a troll and manners, treating others with respect & kindness are not anything I’m ashamed of. So your point is?
It is true that manners are not anything to be ashamed of - yet I can't quite fathom (as others can't) why someone who comments so sparsely would plead to be let into the gc and then (as we see here with "So your point is.") be quite  rude in replies to fellow cc members whilst preaching about manners, respect and kindness.

You say you're "...definitely not a troll." yet you're in a forum that you yourself have thus stated is 'widely labelled a troll forum' and you want to be a part of the gc.
Why is  that?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Something about Hayley messaging a minor who was in the comments of live. Apparently it was safeguard. Millsy didn’t now what happened so they have just been talking and Charlie’s lost it cause Millsy was asking genuine reasonable questions like. ‘what made you think she needs safeguarding’ (the girl in the comment of the live the other day)
Charlie went to the police because of the accusations from Pearl's live this morning.

Hayley messaged a minor the other day when Charlie was holding a live on some bloke DeeDee had been having issues with (I've forgotten, tbh, but it was about a guy named Josh and a phone he was supposed to buy for someone in that group). A minor came in, requested the box, was blocked, but then Charlie wanted her unblocked in case she had something to do with this Josh. Hayley then messaged the kid (to safeguard, I do believe that) but I thought it was dodgy as do to message an underage child you have no connection to. Now Hayley and her friends think I called Hayley a paedophile, which was never the case. That's my knowledge on it all.

It is true that manners are not anything to be ashamed of - yet I can't quite fathom (as others can't) why someone who comments so sparsely would plead to be let into the gc and then (as we see here with "So your point is.") be quite  rude in replies to fellow cc members whilst preaching about manners, respect and kindness.

You say you're "...definitely not a troll." yet you're in a forum that you yourself have thus stated is 'widely labelled a troll forum' and you want to be a part of the gc.
Why is  that?
Remind me to deal with these in the morning when I’m sober

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Charlie went to the police because of the accusations from Pearl's live this morning.

Hayley messaged a minor the other day when Charlie was holding a live on some bloke DeeDee had been having issues with (I've forgotten, tbh, but it was about a guy named Josh and a phone he was supposed to buy for someone in that group). A minor came in, requested the box, was blocked, but then Charlie wanted her unblocked in case she had something to do with this Josh. Hayley then messaged the kid (to safeguard, I do believe that) but I thought it was dodgy as do to message an underage child you have no connection to. Now Hayley and her friends think I called Hayley a paedophile, which was never the case. That's my knowledge on it all.
Ohhh...no one should be messaging underage children

Mar 28, 2024
uk
Cat Sniffing GIF

You smell...
Cat GIF by Storyful

Milky

Again, why would they add you to a group chat if you rarely come here dickhead🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah we may all be strangers in here but some of these people do chat privately as friends too🤷🏻‍♀️

Was that enough explaining for you or do I need to repeat?

If you comment another 17 comments you may be added to the GC next julember🙂
I’m here every day, just don’t feel it necessary to comment. Thank you for your explanation, no need to repeat anything. Enjoy your evening