Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I fell asleep watching her live the other night when she had the spirit box and woke up to the spirit box loudly saying CHEESEBURGER

Can anyone explain what this spirit box is please?
It's an app that scans radio broadcasts for spirits to use to communicate. You're supposed to figure out what is an actual communication from just random radio chatter. I've watched a guy called Santa Paranormal use the same app, but he's more convincing. That may just be because he's not always slurring and on the nod. 😂

GhostTube VOX Synthesizer is a video toolkit and sound synthesizer for paranormal investigators and video creators. The app uses the environmental sensors in your phone to measure fluctuations in the environment. Using these readings, it synthesizes commonly used sounds, syllables, words and phrases from online digital broadcasts when specific magnetic signatures are detected. The theory being tested by this app is that spirits can communicate by influencing their environment to select and/or manipulate sounds. Users can also adjust the echo, reverb and distortion of synthesized sounds, and best of all, unlike other paranormal apps, GhostTube comes with NO pre-recorded sounds. All sounds are synthesized in realtime from radio streams. Read more about how it works over at GhostTube.com

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It's an app that scans radio broadcasts for spirits to use to communicate. You're supposed to figure out what is an actual communication from just random radio chatter. I've watched a guy called Santa Paranormal use the same app, but he's more convincing. That may just be because he's not always slurring and on the nod. 😂
Istg when Demi was complaining about her leg hurting that spirit box did fr say it was going to take her leg - quote "I'll take it."