Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Wow, anyone in @Zias false teeth life before and heard me say what’s that song, and it was ‘if you come back’ by blue and I was asking the name of the song to do a skit on it?

Guess what song just started blasting out of angies live!
She was dancing to Eminem's Houdini straight after that live yet says she doesn't read here. Her cult were coming in the live (I was watching the door 😂) then all of a sudden she's playing the songs that were mentioned. SHES USING US FOR CONTENT 😭😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"Can I speak now? Can I speak?"
"You all do, anyway."
"We all do? What do you mean by that?"

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Angie's is on a hair-trigger tonight. 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
He is, he was living in filth really. He definitely needs extra help
I've watched Liam on and off for years back to banterland fb days, he was able to take care of himself, cook, clean, look after animals, then he seen if he acts as if he can't do anything the money would roll in, as time went on it got worse, it won't be long until he starts acting up again.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate his message in this video and I fully agree with what he’s said! But it’s just odd to me that it’s come out that red has been ghosting pearl and now this. 🤔 I just hope it’s genuine and not because he’s following suit

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cperte7og65jvor7h0k0.mp4
    14.6 MB

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate his message in this video and I fully agree with what he’s said! But it’s just odd to me that it’s come out that red has been ghosting pearl and now this. 🤔 I just hope it’s genuine and not because he’s following suit

I don’t believe there’s anything genuine about him. He’s a little clout chasing t who bleats about being sooooo mature while being the most immature 🫣

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
After what I witnessed last week with him, I would not trust a word he says