Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Where are the likes of @BattyBat and @Medusa and everyone else who's missing 😭
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m good thanks, got pissed off with the bullshit so I escaped for a couple of days. How are you?
I had a night off the other night , was amazed to hear that the wife doesn't work for Woolworths anymore and they've discontinued the Ford Capri 😂 it does get a bit heavy sometimes , I've been in agony with my back and I've been sleeping on the floor , weird that something flat and hard could cause so much comfort! Nice to see you back x

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I had a night off the other night , was amazed to hear that the wife doesn't work for Woolworths anymore and they've discontinued the Ford Capri 😂 it does get a bit heavy sometimes , I've been in agony with my back and I've been sleeping on the floor , weird that something flat and hard could cause so much comfort! Nice to see you back x
I was shocked to find out I had humans living in my house 😂 I had conversations with actual people and I still don’t like that either so iv retreated to my fort and came back. Hope ur backs better soon x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was shocked to find out I had humans living in my house 😂 I had conversations with actual people and I still don’t like that either so iv retreated to my fort and came back. Hope ur backs better soon x
I get you , I love keeping myself to myself , the Mrs is currently covering some night shifts and the boys do their own thing most of the time , although they want to go bowling this week and they ONLY want to go because they know I make an ass of myself and lose

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I get you , I love keeping myself to myself , the Mrs is currently covering some night shifts and the boys do their own thing most of the time , although they want to go bowling this week and they ONLY want to go because they know I make an ass of myself and lose
Yeah my hubbys at work and the boy is in bed. I don’t see him unless he’s hungry. It’s not cool for a nearly 14 year old to chill with his mama apparently

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah my hubbys at work and the boy is in bed. I don’t see him unless he’s hungry. It’s not cool for a nearly 14 year old to chill with his mama apparently
My youngest is usually only heard when he wants food , can't find something clean that he hasn't put out for wash or is screaming hail mary at the xbox