Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I deliberated and I decided to put the Can Ange stuff up, I will say for anyone that might watch it trigger warnings are in place bc of some things discussed.

I also don't think Can Ange knows what 'playing devil's advocate' means so I'll help her out:
Devil's  Advocate is when a person expresses a viewpoint that is different from that of others.

In terms of Can Ange's live she said that at the begining of when Miss Blue was in the box, however she completely reversed those points with later things she said (for example her peculiar musing on whether she could 'pass' for a teenager.)
People in the comments, etc, were mostly saying things against what Alfie has done and the other guy that has defended him as well so Can Ange really had nothing to 'play Devil's advocate' against.

Not Irish Kelly slagging off the fishwives again.
Apparently they all b about each other behind their backs and she never did. That's why she walked away.

She then proceeds to say how her terapist (?!) said how much she's come on since she stopped being pals with them all. 🥱
What account is she on? I love a ranting crazy person
Edit: nvm I found it. She’s singing 🤢

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
@blackheart is it actually you in Demi's? or have they been triggered by a random Chloe? If it is you, I'm sorry you're a "nartist" and do not have any male genitalia. ☹️🤣
Seeing as I'm honest it was me 😅 I thought I was blocked and was scrolling and then I ended up in her live of course she seen me before I could get out 🤦‍♀️ so I just went along with it. Then tracy went on a massive rant about how I am the seed of it all. Yet it was demi and tracy who decided to start on everyone who I was friends with and then got themselves involved in the 3 letter group and have actively been sat in discord and servers for months 🤔

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I was scrolling through the FYP and came across this. I’m not even shocked anymore, I couldn’t expect any less from this vile person.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp1prf7og65q97eab530.mp4
Just been reading Smelphie's Reddit...they posted a Selfie with a 15 year old girl in the ladies toilets 😳.....its now been deleted from Insta....make of that what you will. The Reddit comments are not happy, including one comment from a Trans Reddit user explaining why these sorts of actions make it harder for the Trans community to be accepted in female bathrooms and that Smelphie's actions are detrimental to the Trans community....🫤

Feb 29, 2024
Off topic but how do i self refer to be put in a coma for 7 nights? my sons away on his first lads holiday on friday & im already having a breakdown because he’s stupid as s at the best of times…
Bless you, when my middle daughter went on her first holiday I was the same. Everything was fine apart from running out of money 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Like she talks fluent English herself

Michael Jordan Lol GIF