Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Pop Tv Cult GIF by Schitt's Creek

Internet Arthur GIF

Mar 15, 2024
York
Anyone in Angies?

Did anyone just hear that? Someone attacked Carla for having one leg.
Someone went to say to Carla ‘they don’t know what it’s like to walk in your shoes’ but they paused at walk.
i heard the peg leg comment , fair enough its not nice but if she gives them backlash theyll keep going best to ignore it

May 18, 2024
uk
I'm hardly gonna take anything Angie says to heart. She's turned into one of the biggest bitches on the app, she clearly has an issue with younger girls, the way she spoke to a girl called Amanda yesterday was pure nasty, its people like Angie who stop victims speaking up, because she shot the girl down and picked her story apart, in front of everyone. Not sure if her hubby/partner bonked a younger model, or if she hates the fact that shes getting old, whichever it is she's so bitter and twisted you can hear it in her voice, oh, do.. and don't get me started on Bella...
None of them are in any position to call anyone out and neither of them are saints.

Oh I nearly forgot the most important part.. do off Angie!!

i totally agree. They are rude as do as soon as somebody new gets in the box. They are too paranoid it’s gonna be a troll. Imagine going on a night out with them 2 mizzers 🤢Angie needs a good ride to put a smile on her face or some decent batteries for her rubber dick

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I've spent like a good month off the app, what happened to lynz? Has someone finally muzzled her and chucked her back in her kennel?

Lynz “has a lot going on” so has been missing in action, or just popping up for 10 minutes. Today though she’s been in the comments in 2 other lives, yet hasn’t been in Angie’s. Something is definitely going on there.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
What Alex said had actual real life consequences, people were affected.

Angie is that devoid of empathy or care that tiktok and rl are the same thing. Why don’t people see she gives no fs for anyone but herself

You’re right. All for views. That’s what peoples lives are for her.
Her "platform" is the arsehole of Tiktok, where all the dregs end up.

Medusa

i totally agree. They are rude as do as soon as somebody new gets in the box. They are too paranoid it’s gonna be a troll. Imagine going on a night out with them 2 mizzers 🤢Angie needs a good ride to put a smile on her face or some decent batteries for her rubber dick
They are beyond rude which is a shame because i actually didn't mind Angie when she first started to go live but its now a case of, who had the loudest voice or who can make someone else feel s first.
And feck that, I'd rather have a night out with my Gran, and that's saying something because the poor sod has been buried for the last 20+ years.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Lynz “has a lot going on” so has been missing in action, or just popping up for 10 minutes. Today though she’s been in the comments in 2 other lives, yet hasn’t been in Angie’s. Something is definitely going on there.
She's often live late at night with (I presume) Palestinian people. I've only seen for about 2 seconds, cuz no to Lynz. 🤣