Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_5457.jpeg

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey luvs 🩵 For those of you on my TikTok, I have a tiny Discord set up for streaming lives/movies. There’s no chat facility currently to be safe, better to keep chatting on here and out in the open.

If you want to join, send me a message on TikTok. You’ll get a personalised one time only invite, custom for you only. When you enter the Discord, I have to manually apply a role to you, so you can see the stream channel, so bear with me - no automation and so need patience please 😩

There’s a screenshot for how to disable private messages from server members, in the welcome section - please do that for your own safety.

I’ll pop on the JK Shows first and see how we feel after that.

Disclaimer: this is NOT a Comment Cafe affiliated Discord, it’s my own personal one and you must click 18+ to view channels.
Gentle bump, will be streaming the 5 hour Elphaba documentary later! Kind note, please don’t be upset if you don’t get an invite, it’s only people I know for safety reasons 🩵

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I like most of the fishwives but I do feel if there wasn't so many of them there wouldn't be all this hassle. Its a constant rotation of different people its no wonder they all don't get on. They are letting too much get in the way. I used to like chilling in the lives too.