Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So far this morning my 20yr old cat slept on a loaf of bread...and I've just let my guinea pigs out (they free roam my garden) and they've had a scuffle over a wotsit my granddaughter dropped...
Anyway..Good morning!
I have a free roam house rabbit along with my 2 cats. I would love to let my rabbit out, but I am very weary about it. Do your guinea pigs not go missing in action when out?

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I have a free roam house rabbit along with my 2 cats. I would love to let my rabbit out, but I am very weary about it. Do your guinea pigs not go missing in action when out?
They have when they were younger but their trained to come at a rustle of a packet now. We have a check in every few hrs. They usually trundle back into their enclosure by teatime because their greedy!

Nov 10, 2023
I'm shocked with everyone bouncing about 🤣🤣🤣 Only use twitter to troll gammons and surport the Sabs against fox hunting 🤣
I’m not on Twitter anymore but used to troll the gammons as well on there. And royalists. Royalists were especially easy to wind up. I had a back and forth with Piers Morgan once as well because I like Meghan & Harry. He blocked me in the end 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m not on Twitter anymore but used to troll the gammons as well on there. And royalists. Royalists were especially easy to wind up. I had a back and forth with Piers Morgan once as well because I like Meghan & Harry. He blocked me in the end 🤣
Some of the gammons get SO triggered on there , they don't like actual facts and feel they can run with any narrative they want until they're called out for it