Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Hello comment cafe. I know you desperate housewives are awaiting my return and my live to see who I'm exposing.

I thought youse deserved a spoiler because youse haven't mocked my winky in a few days.

I'm coming for PLM. Aki is back on the app under the alias general tariq and I have it under good authority and stonewall facts that he's been using my winky picture pretending it's his. I'm going to be exposing them one by one and jeffery will be driving me to their locations to fight them. Tam has been coaching me to be the very best nonce collector I can be.
Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Geordie princess just popped up on my fyp on a rant on @eatwithgpbarbie 🤣🤣

Her dentures are about to fly out

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
louis was in the chat. I’m guessing they are raising money for the fundraiser they are doing. I can’t hate him or his mum for being in his box if they are trying to raise funds for a real cause
I can, there's never a cause good enough to beg in the boxes of a rapist, predator, domestic abuser, someone who lead two people to massive amounts of debt that they took their own life. Especially since they've got so much support from great creators. The vibes are off and I have no issue saying it.