Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

He asked everyone to leave hearts in his comments, a few lady's dropped purple hearts for domestic violence awareness and he kicked off and called us all plm, we are getting exposed up and down the country and he called me akis wife 😭
He’s heard that you’ve recently broken up. Inbox me him xoxo

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
He asked everyone to leave hearts in his comments, a few lady's dropped purple hearts for domestic violence awareness and he kicked off and called us all plm, we are getting exposed up and down the country and he called me akis wife 😭
Oh 😭
He's got purple heart ptsd πŸ˜‚ someone needs to tell him it stands for a lot more than a tiktok troll group sometime. I'm sure it's for a couple other illness related charity stuff etc too like its not exclusive.
Anyway the Robbie Rotton from lazytown lookalike needs to simmer down about who he thinks are PLM when he got all his information from Scottish Johnny and gave him a pass πŸ˜‚

Oh 😭
He's got purple heart ptsd πŸ˜‚ someone needs to tell him it stands for a lot more than a tiktok troll group sometime. I'm sure it's for a couple other illness related charity stuff etc too like its not exclusive.
Anyway the Robbie Rotton from lazytown lookalike needs to simmer down about who he thinks are PLM when he got all his information from Scottish Johnny and gave him a pass πŸ˜‚
I may have been calling him milkshake boys friend in the comments, one of my more mature moments 😳

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Oh and congrats on the wedding, my gifts in the post 😭

Oh 😭
They did and then he called everyone pedophiles he's putting everyone on posters tomorrow and doing a big exposure live because I am purple Akis wife and he'll not be told any different 😭😭

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
They did and then he called everyone pedophiles he's putting everyone on posters tomorrow and doing a big exposure live because I am purple Akis wife and he'll not be told any different 😭😭
I do love when he has craft time and makes posters 😭
He's actually going mad init, surely people around him know this behaviour isn't normal πŸ˜‚

I’m not happy with the following: Judas, gob, Mrs D, Miss B and a few more xx
Good, I'm not happy with you. You're a horrible t when your drunk, stop trying to dox me. Iv spoke to you in your box, stop dming people horrible s as well. Little wasteman.

I’ve never spoke to you ya lying t - listen to me loud and clear ya little fing butch I’ve never ever doxed shut your little privelliedged gib f
Cal Iv spoke in your box. You're going round the app saying I'm that fat tart pineapple, I'm top girl or I'm a man. Get a grip 😭

Ya little cow πŸ„ moo here I seen straight away when I made a mistake right and some the full Monty!! Your a horrible little b so come at me ya s
Cal I have never saw you with your clothes off, stop stripping online your gonna go to jail for cyber flashing