Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
She’s so bad at hunting 😭
I might report her and her little crew to the uk database! It’s like the hub for most of the hunting groups around and where loads of stings and convictions get posted! I just need to gather a load of evidence! But so far deffo tam ghost and Tony have all got s against them!
If anyone else has Facebook please do the same!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
How the do Demi hasn’t contracted Cellulitis or blood poisoning yet I’ll never know. Her body must be so used to the germs that it’s become immune 🤢
I got cellulitis after a accident at Christmas, it was a bloody graze not half my leg rotting..its June now and my leg is still a funny colour 🤣🤣
Wish I had demis immune system!!!

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Frosty the last time you were in here you ended up having a mental breakdown and going to hospital, just go away 😭
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Guy who pretends to be Batman? Wtf? Istg everything just keeps getting weirder
Nah it’s gets weirder! Have you ever heard of the rapper mic righteous? She accused him of grooming her and moving her around the country! He had to get a restraining order on her or something along the lines! She does lie a lot too though so it becomes hard to decipher what’s true or false and she has some serious mental health issues! She needs help she shouldn’t be on tiktok!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Nah it’s gets weirder! Have you ever heard of the rapper mic righteous? She accused him of grooming her and moving her around the country! He had to get a restraining order on her or something along the lines! She does lie a lot too though so it becomes hard to decipher what’s true or false and she has some serious mental health issues! She needs help she shouldn’t be on tiktok!
That's fed...ugh 🙁

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Hi guys 💜 I just wanted to thank you guys for your support with tiny t Tony. I'm furious that he became the victim in reds live today but he's not getting any sympathy from me, quite the opposite. Big up Judas for the incredible performance, I'm sorry it was cut short 😏. I'm going to post more recordings & go live soon about this & raise awareness of DV on my platform 💜

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She's fing crazy. She reckons she was groomed by all the big creators on TT and there's a massive undercover investigation going on with her being the star witness. She told the idiots in her chat that she had to leave her flat because people were trying to kill her. She actually got chucked out for not paying her rent. She turned up in Winchesters home town and at his workplace demanding to know where he was saying everybody was lieing and he's not dead. She's an evil t.

Nov 10, 2023
Guys how can I post a screen recording of a ‘respected’ pedo hunter doxxing the postcode where a child lives, by making it clear that it’s a postcode, but also not doxxing the postcode.

Cba with comments of ‘errr there’s no proof that could be any comment’ but it’s actually the postcode.
I’m not sure tbh. Is there anyone on the app that you trust that you could possibly share the screen record with, without the postcode covered? So they can say they’ve seen it and back you up.