Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning,
Another wild night in TT land last night.
What on earth will today bring?
Place your predictions now 1717827277336.png
Angie will "feel ill" but it won't be the drink
She will say she doesn't remember being horrible to tee
EQ will think she's hilarious
Pearl will be racist
Angie will go back to dissing carla

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's 12:45am and she's doing her elderly mother ice cream and jelly? Tracey needs to give her head a wobble
Just a side note - as much as Demi and her mum are thick as pig s and deserve to have multiple amputations , that's not a bad thing , when you have an old relative you'll understand that feeding or getting them to drink anytime of the day is a good thing , older people lose weight really quickly , my old dear had a stroke a few years ago , she forgets to drink and Dad is forever having to remind her , she's often seen by a dietician because her weight has been of concern , we have to mix cream into her milky drinks just so she has added sugar & calories , I eat ice cream at anytime of the day cos I'm a fat t , but there could be a genuine reason she's eating that.

Did they have a fight over the pregabs and that was the winning prize ?

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Morning all. I cant watch Angie and that FYP tezza whoever she is drone on all day about EQ making that remark. She has and still supports TG over her remarks, plus Angie has made her own remarks before. The double standards makes me sick. I cant help but think EQ may have known people will talk all day if she done that and will revel in it as she just don't give a do. It like a day of UK Gold replays 😑