Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Sad Cry GIF by mushroommovie

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I was catching up on everything before responding but your comment kind of aligns with where I was going. I’m not detracting anything from the grossly offensive thing she said, but there are definitely people who know exactly what the potential s that will come out of her mouth, but still sit and watch it anyway.

I too am very very rarely offended. I can still understand the wider potential for offence even if I am not personally offended by things, though.

In my eyes, EQ says sickening things. I feel the majority of this side of TikTok know this. If I was aware of the things she frequently says and I knew that it would offend me, I feel going into her live and then saying how offended you are, is akin to going to the swimming pool and complaining you got wet.

It doesn’t mean to say what she does is in any way acceptable, but you can protect yourself by not going in there. I also feel it’s futile trying to call it out because like we said on live, her platform consists of hundreds of long time fans who aren’t going to listen, and we can’t make people disengage when they don’t want to, or they already would have.

And I’ve never been up EQs ring piece. I don’t like bumholes. Why would I be up there?

I think we need to pick our battles, and doing that doesn’t mean I agree with what she did.

No Dreamies for you tonight, Freddy Mercurys Cat.
It’s like everything. It’s not about selective outrage. It’s about conserving energy and picking battles. You can’t argue with or educate stupid and those already indoctrinated by EQ will always side with her.

She’s still a t.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Basically he came off of his main (but didn't really bc he was lurking) came on to cc and tried to troll (really badly until he had to run away) then resumed lurking on TT but probably also kept lurking on cc...Stan behaviour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚