Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Just a side note - as much as Demi and her mum are thick as pig s and deserve to have multiple amputations , that's not a bad thing , when you have an old relative you'll understand that feeding or getting them to drink anytime of the day is a good thing , older people lose weight really quickly , my old dear had a stroke a few years ago , she forgets to drink and Dad is forever having to remind her , she's often seen by a dietician because her weight has been of concern , we have to mix cream into her milky drinks just so she has added sugar & calories , I eat ice cream at anytime of the day cos I'm a fat t , but there could be a genuine reason she's eating that.

Did they have a fight over the pregabs and that was the winning prize ?
It's more the time of it, poor woman often wants her bed by that time not ice cream and granddaughter out her face shouting at a phone lol

Oh the gran definitely wouldn't win a fight foe the pregabs. Demi would be feral in a pregab fight 😂 x

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What so if an account says ‘hi I’m whoever’ it means they’re that person?
It was when I was in ghosts box's playing the clap song. I got blocked came back in as Cain and she said that I'm behind a kesh account. It's been explained to her what that account does and she still said it's me so I want proof 😂