Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
He literally had kids in his box admit they were 14 and he kept them there and didn’t give af. It’s fing noncey behaviour.
When I joined you could hear they were kids then the stupid t in the box goes “well it’s not like you have been talking to them sexually” shouldn’t be talking to them at all you gimp. Older man sat topless with kids in the box. fing weirdo

TonysEyebrow

Jun 8, 2024
TONYSbrow
I'm just the messenger..🤣🖕

Do you think johnny cares what getting past over, the people that's passing things over are the plm lot which means you are all working eith plm and sausage make it make sense sausage and judas are in very comfy chats 😀 you all run around tiktok acting high and mighty with morals but are in comfy group chats or one on one chats with the likes of sausage 😭 johnny disnt give a do what you all get passed over most of it is him fighting back at fs who have done the most to his kids and others kids comment cafe is in close affiliation with sausage and plm 2.0 😭😭😭😭
I dnt know whats worse u waffling or your sty finger off yazoo boy

Nov 10, 2023
I'm just the messenger..🤣🖕

Do you think johnny cares what getting past over, the people that's passing things over are the plm lot which means you are all working eith plm and sausage make it make sense sausage and judas are in very comfy chats 😀 you all run around tiktok acting high and mighty with morals but are in comfy group chats or one on one chats with the likes of sausage 😭 johnny disnt give a do what you all get passed over most of it is him fighting back at fs who have done the most to his kids and others kids comment cafe is in close affiliation with sausage and plm 2.0 😭😭😭😭
Listen Johnny or whoever the do you are. I have zero affiliation with plm or any of its defectors or break away groups.

The actions that group did to people were fing vile. And that includes Johnny.

do off back to whatever cesspit you crawled out from. And stay the do away from here. I’m done with you dirty vile wrongens trying to infiltrate here.

mariokart

Mar 16, 2024
Sheffield
Listen Johnny or whoever the do you are. I have zero affiliation with plm or any of its defectors or break away groups.

The actions that group did to people were fing vile. And that includes Johnny.

do off back to whatever cesspit you crawled out from. And stay the do away from here. I’m done with you dirty vile wrongens trying to infiltrate here.
Ignore that wrongun x

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don’t ring my own family, I’m not about to speak to police

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com