Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I've never seen them in the freezer at Pets At Home. Wouldn't even give my dogs rabbit ears 😭 I'm sure they would love them!
Other pet shops sell them and you can order them online. I wouldn't eat half the stuff my dogs eat but it's not my diet. I do have hunting dogs though, and they have worked but they don't anymore πŸ˜…

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor
Not you πŸ˜‚
Amy Lee Wink GIF by Audacy

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Omg. Months ago she was live complaining about plm, she was telling the live that Johnny was sending her photos of other peoples kids on WhatsApp. I highlighted how weird that was that he even had her personal number. Why is a pedophile hunter chilling with alleged pedos? She then sent her friends in here who called me sick of calling her out but wouldn't call Tam out anything. They basically made out that I was a pedo.

Then 2 days ago she was in ghosts live where I played the song accusing me of being an account called kesh that's going round threatening to a people. I asked her for proof yesterday in Alex's and she freaked out.

She's a fat dramatic t 😭
Nooo 😳 definitely not kesh... wow. Well I've replied to her. You had my back & all survivors πŸ’œ

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Other pet shops sell them and you can order them online. I wouldn't eat half the stuff my dogs eat but it's not my diet. I do have hunting dogs though, and they have worked but they don't anymore πŸ˜…
My ex hubby was a 'Hunter'. We had lurchers, ferrets and Harris hawks. He'd go rabbiting and our lurcher was a working dog until he passed years ago. I wasn't too keen on the dead animals brought home but I put up with it til the day he fed off πŸ˜‚ Rabbit pie was just not my style

Feb 29, 2024
Mine are far too soft to hunt, even though they have lived on the streets in Romania. My daughter has sausage dogs and they come back with rabbits and mice! They are little savages 🀣 what sort of hunting dogs you got?

My ex hubby was a 'Hunter'. We had lurchers, ferrets and Harris hawks. He'd go rabbiting and our lurcher was a working dog until he passed years ago. I wasn't too keen on the dead animals brought home but I put up with it til the day he fed off πŸ˜‚ Rabbit pie was just not my style
My pointers mostly just track, stalk and point for fun now. They have done pheasant and rabbit retrieving but Iv never ate it Iv only ever had it prepped to feed them 😭.