Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Is there proof? Like this isn't just one of those weird rumours people spread about?
It was said in no faces live which is why I put apparently because I don’t trust him tbh. But elphaba has released a statement on her insta from what I gathered. After someone went live exposing what happened.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It was said in no faces live which is why I put apparently because I don’t trust him tbh. But elphaba has released a statement on her insta from what I gathered. After someone went live exposing what happened.
Went for a look, she's put up a video saying as of right now she's not had any police involvement for this. Then this message 30 seconds ago

Attachments

• IMG_6346.png
    IMG_6346.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 49

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We all know how quick the internet moves with rumours, but they're going to pounce on her the second any real proof comes out. If it is true , I just feel sorry for the poor girls family.

Shall I get back to looking for AI butt naked photos of Snape , or can my little @ELM tree perhaps make Judas happy with some?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We all know how quick the internet moves with rumours, but they're going to pounce on her the second any real proof comes out. If it is true , I just feel sorry for the poor girls family.

Shall I get back to looking for AI butt naked photos of Snape , or can my little @ELM tree perhaps make Judas happy with some?
Stop it or I'll block use I don't want spammed back 😭😭