Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Oh no... Tam coming... EVERYONE RUN FOR COVER
Sesame Street No GIF by Muppet Wiki

Run Stop And Go GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
There's too much to screenshot because I'm at work and sneakily watching Baguettes with my earphones in , but Cals been going on for a good half hour now and he's sorry and he woke up and realised and blah blah , I told him if he wants to actually apologise he needs to actually reach out and inbox those he actually affected , speak to them , it's not up to me or others to forgive him for hurting others. I doubt he will but a heads up Judas (Can't tag grr) @Zias false teeth @Zia’s Hostage @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 and anyone else he was hurtful towards x
Never been a fan of Cal, I saw straight through him early on. He can say what he wants about me I really don't give a s. He is irrelevant to me.

Omfg Taurian saying that, beating tam up in front of her dusty kids, that’s fing wrong. How can you out someone for what they said when you say something sick like that?

Can people that are calling out terrible people, do it in a way that you’re not being a terrible person back? This always happens. End up making victims of them

Trying to play victim Tam by showing Taurians message about fighting first when you instigated it by saying you would take her "head to head". Don't dish what you can't take.

But Taurian saying about doing it in front of Tams kids is fing wrong.
Fighting is never the answer... and these are grown adults
IMG_7043.jpeg
I like you, anon. You are a peacemaker. You may be able to tame me in here

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I must be living in a total wrong world here because the word r*tard isn’t a slur, it’s slang down south and not offensive and suck your mum means it’s game on.