Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry for the long post. Just a little story as I know Angie reads here! On Friday my son was out with friends, I had a call to say he’s at the top of road and he’s been stopped by the police (guess what colour my son is to the 10 boys he was with) I ran up and a house up the road has been broken into a vandalised, they had video of my lad riding past the house on his bike, stopping, looking then riding off. Now in the video you can clearly see it was 2 of the boys that was stood there with him while they were questioning my child, same clothes, same bikes etc. now they let my boy come away with me, I had a word with him about the company he keeps and then he went back out, he then texts me to say ‘mum I was walking back up and they’ve put me in the back of the police car drove off and parked up’ I have a tracker on him so again I went to him. The same boys were stood around the car so I asked why my son when you’ve clearly stated you know he didn’t go in the house so what’s this about, they wanted to arrest him, wouldn’t let him out of the car. He was speaking to his sergeant clearly trying to get him to authorise an arrest. They ended up letting him out eventually and he was in tears. I didn’t want my son to distrust the police but they told him they were taking him home and didn’t. Now black people don’t like using the ‘race card’ but my son was the only child there with dark skin, they didn’t even bother the other boys who were stood jeering and swearing saying ‘it was me pig’ so to constantly have that conversation with our sons and tell them that they cannot behave the same way as their white friends is heartbreaking. So yes Angie, we may sometimes see racism that isn’t there but can you blame us?
I’m so sorry your son had to go through that! The police are one of the most racist institutions! I watched a documentary series recently about the people who investigate the police when they commit crimes or have a complaint against them! there was a young black man who kept getting stopped and searched on his way to work! He made a complaint and they investigated and did nothing! Its impossible for black people to not be targeted and picked on and when they stand up for themselves they are deemed aggressive! It’s always a loose, loose situation!
Angie really should look at the history of the police force and why it was created! Before policing it was mostly slave patrols!
10E5BAE1-A07D-468D-B3D3-26E370750B07.png 80F22572-D371-4A4D-A736-8A9EAAAF1E47.png

Feb 29, 2024
Is miss baguette in jail yet or what

Happy Joy GIF by HyperX
She will be fine she can just take her laptop with her like tam did and make some videos 🤣 I’m excited to hear her rendition of locked up by Akon 🤣
@Miss Baguette 🥖

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I remember that! Her child had just come out of hospital and she was smoking in the house! I know I love a smoke but never ever in the house with my grandson!
I’ve had to go outside all to have a fag while my grandson here today he’s 12 as my granddaughter been kept in hospital on drips because she so poorly bless her