Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Henry Hoover slammed the metal bars of his jail cell, his face contorted with rage. He had served his time for racism, but his hatred burned hotter than ever. As he was released, he vowed to spread his toxic beliefs.
Walking down the street, Henry noticed a group of people sitting at a cafe. Among them was RedRedWine, a poet known for her activism and kind heart. Henry sneered at her, making his way over.
"You think you're better than us, RedRedWine?" Henry's voice dripped with malice.
RedRedWine looked up, her eyes narrowing. "I think love is better than hate, Henry. You should try it sometime."
Henry laughed, a bitter sound that echoed through the quiet street. "Love is for the weak. I'll never change."
Suddenly, a young child ran up to RedRedWine, hugging her tightly. The innocence in the child's eyes sparked something in Henry's hardened heart. He let out a deep sigh, feeling a flicker of doubt.
"Maybe... maybe there's another way," Henry whispered to himself, his voice barely audible.
And in that moment, Henry Hoover's journey towards redemption began.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If I tilt my head slightly to the right, I can see a face
Harry Potter Magic GIF by WBGames

Mar 2, 2024
Henry Hoover slammed the metal bars of his jail cell, his face contorted with rage. He had served his time for racism, but his hatred burned hotter than ever. As he was released, he vowed to spread his toxic beliefs.
Walking down the street, Henry noticed a group of people sitting at a cafe. Among them was RedRedWine, a poet known for her activism and kind heart. Henry sneered at her, making his way over.
"You think you're better than us, RedRedWine?" Henry's voice dripped with malice.
RedRedWine looked up, her eyes narrowing. "I think love is better than hate, Henry. You should try it sometime."
Henry laughed, a bitter sound that echoed through the quiet street. "Love is for the weak. I'll never change."
Suddenly, a young child ran up to RedRedWine, hugging her tightly. The innocence in the child's eyes sparked something in Henry's hardened heart. He let out a deep sigh, feeling a flicker of doubt.
"Maybe... maybe there's another way," Henry whispered to himself, his voice barely audible.
And in that moment, Henry Hoover's journey towards redemption began.

And then, unsatisfied with the hopeful ending, Teeth stood up from the rickety table, passed her latte to, Judas and walked toward, Henry the racist hoover.

Stabbed him straight through the throat. Wiped her knife clean on a serviette, returned to her seat and pondered ordering a slice of banana bread 🤔

Nov 10, 2023
Henry Hoover swaggered into the crowded prison yard, his arrogance palpable. RedRedWine and Judas exchanged knowing glances, recognizing trouble when they saw it. Henry's racist remarks echoed across the courtyard, drawing glares and mutters from the other inmates.
As Henry antagonized anyone who crossed his path, he didn't notice Patty B sneaking up behind him, a devilish grin on her face. She slyly whispered to RedRedWine and Judas, her plan unfolding.
Suddenly, the unexpected sound of Charlie's oxygen tank wheezing filled the air, drowning out Henry's hateful tirade. Laughter erupted as chaos ensued. Zias false teeth clattered on the ground, dropped in the scuffle.
In the midst of the commotion, Patty B made her move, pushing Henry towards Zias false teeth. With a scream, Henry stumbled, landing face-first on the teeth. The prison yard fell silent as Henry lay, unmoving.
RedRedWine and Judas watched in stunned silence as Patty B winked at them, her sweet revenge now complete. Henry Hoover, the racist bully, lay defeated by the most unexpected of foes: Zias false teeth.