Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Basically over discord- CA deleted her chat part of the discord so bella set up a discord so people could chill early hours ect, CA got jelly and kicked off. Bella walked

Edit to add i don't know about discord but she said it was a bit where they could speak on like call and watch movies ect
So CA is now just like DA. The power has went to her head and no one from her clique dare do their own thing

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I need subtitles on Dave's live 💀
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Nov 10, 2023
Whos Lying posted an announcement that they are doing an exposure on Angie at 6:30 today on YouTube. Not sure what else can be exposed but just an FYI if anyone is interested. It's in my reposts on tiktok their link is in their bio.
They commented in baguettes live earlier that it includes new stuff. So may be worth a watch

Feb 29, 2024
What’s happened? I been doing my tyre pressure and telling everyone I have e.coli (I’m hyperfixated on e.coli rn) cause i feel a little under the weather
She paused and then someone said Miss 🥖 has to go and someone said no she's here till 1pm. Then 🥖 said she was sorry but had to go. I may be over reacting, I'm very sensitive today 🥺