Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Imagine doing a criminology thing and behaving like this. You fing idiot
I think she did criminology to learn how to become a better criminal. However, she’s not doing well 😂

Anyone heard from Baguette today? I’m worried she’s in custody getting a grilling 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think she did criminology to learn how to become a better criminal. However, she’s not doing well 😂

Anyone heard from Baguette today? I’m worried she’s in custody getting a grilling 😂
Imagine though she has to give her criminologist view on something. “She did it cuz she’s a dusty gal”

Medusa

I wondered where you had been and I cant keep up with name changes 😂 glad to see you 😘
I'm so sorry because I don't like change and my memory is terrible atm, but I was tired of people thinking I was a sweaty bloke that stunk of diesel, riding a clapped out Harley. 😭 I won't be changing again, i promise. 🤎 😘

Feb 29, 2024
Imagine being a grown woman... paying £3600 for a course to sit and threaten people on TT while studying Criminology, and wanting to meet up with people to scrap them...
Tam you will not get any good job when they check your Social Medias in the future... you fed it for yourself
Doing her studies while listening to Miss Red. Involved the manager (her freind) at the harvester 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tams literally just doxxed someone’s number in another video she just put up
For someone studying Criminology then Data Protection Act 1998 should be the first thing taught and respected. Honestly at this point her course needs informing cause she's becoming a liability and a risk to potential employers
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office