Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Yep! One of the tea accs just said on flangies shes on CC under a different name
HEY BELLA/ZSA ZSA COME OUT, I want to record you saying a few things and put it to a house beat
Unimpressed Real Housewives GIF

Feb 29, 2024

Tam speaking about taking money from a peado if no ones heard the clip before. Can't have chat for no one when you've used a hunting platform as an excuse for theft/blackmail.

Apparently she said Alex westgarth had proof it wasn’t real! I’ve never seen it though have you ever seen tam post anything regarding this? Last time it was brought up in a live Alex W jumped in the box and tam cut the live and didn’t come back for ages and then when she did she changed the subject!

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Apparently she said Alex westgarth had proof it wasn’t real! I’ve never seen it though have you ever seen tam post anything regarding this? Last time it was brought up in a live Alex W jumped in the box and tam cut the live and didn’t come back for ages and then when she did she changed the subject!
It was Alex westgarth who outed these 😭 like hours worth of just them chatting on various s.
Never heard him say it wasn't real he's even went out his way on lives to show the unedited files and length of them etc x