Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Apparently I got told off in the chat for saying she’s a wrongun ! But she is ! Why the do would you want anything to do with her !!
I think it’s disgusting that a wrongun who said she has slept with her dog as well as family members, been racist on several occasions, made women show proof of their DV and illnesses, mocked survivors and run around an app speaking on people’s deceased family members and people’s children (to name some of what she’s done) is holding a live to raise awareness on a wrongun. There’s plenty of other people who could have done it and it’s been put in delusive piss pants hands. Wild.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think it’s disgusting that a wrongun who said she has slept with her dog as well as family members, been racist on several occasions, made women show proof of their DV and illnesses, mocked survivors and run around an app speaking on people’s deceased family members and people’s children (to name some of what she’s done) is holding a live to raise awareness on a wrongun. There’s plenty of other people who could have done it and it’s been put in delusive piss pants hands. Wild.
🙌PREACH LITTLE SPACE RAIDER 🙌

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I swear people don't actually know what an awareness is about. Its Educational not a debate or an exposure. Use correct information about educational resources in a universal context while using these experiences to support and back up what is being said. If you are discussing one particular individual or situation that is an exposure... I have done awareness leaflets for my essays before... illiterate fs honestly

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Why can’t Angie just put a post up advertising Troy’s live if it’s just for the ‘numbers’? It’s fing bullshit and I guarantee Angie will blame this girl in a few days, even box this Ben to ask for his side.. I’m so sick of these idiots Angie calling everyone jealous says it all
Honestly. Angie doesn't care about anyone but herself and the views. He's chose the worst person to do this live