Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Angie’s room just gets worse by the day

How is this allowed?? It’s actually wild. Why don’t her mods block them that’s what I want to know..

Everyone I’ve ever modded for always the same basic rules. No racism, No Homophobia, Islamophobia etc

Clearly Angie isn’t capable of controlling her room therefore can’t handle serious debate topics or exposures

Oh and Topgirl you wet gash. You claim to be Alicia’s mate yet you sit with a woman who has cussed her passed mum, talked on her kids and called her a paedo. You’re a s mate, a s human and a s t.

So yeah. I’m better than you. Don’t forget that 😘

Mar 2, 2024
Alicia should try keeping her nose out of everyone’s business! Everywhere I look, she’s there! God knows when she actually does any work

She actually works for herself.

Also, if you’re affected by someone making Angie cry and calling out the racism and Islamophobia that goes on around skeletor and her platform, then I suggest you pop yourself in a box and give it a go yourself.

In fact, when I go live next you’re more than welcome to jump up and call out as many wronguns as you like?

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Angie got banned again
Excited Scott Evans GIF by NBC World Of Dance

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
What’s up little Kush babe?? 🤎
Sorry if I'm not all there for a while guys. I've come down with something and every time I wake up, I don't know who or where I am, I'm constantly dizzy and I can't stand up for longer than a few seconds without losing my footing. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow but I don't see it myself.

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry if I'm not all there for a while guys. I've come down with something and every time I wake up, I don't know who or where I am, I'm constantly dizzy and I can't stand up for longer than a few seconds without losing my footing. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow but I don't see it myself.

Bloody hell babe. That’s awful 😞 Please try see a doctor or call nhs helpline. Don’t feel like it’s not important enough ok 🤎

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
A year 😱nah i just couldn’t i was so depressed in there. I’m in often for a couple of weeks at a time with respiratory failure but always been able to at least go to the cafe in the hospital and sit outside but last time i couldn’t do anything. That’s when i joined tiktok 🤣people think being on benefits is great but most of us would rather be able to work because we would be healthy
I hear you! I miss my career, I miss the routine, people and obviously salary. I hate being stuck at home, have had multiple surgeries since 2020, and had to relearn to walk in a very different way. I’d definitely choose my old independent life over what I have now.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That sounds awful, you really need to see someone 🥰🥰