Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I'm off to touch grass today so I hope they all stay calm until I'm back. Keep updating us for a catch up my fellow bitches. I'm also feeling feral today. Must be something in the CC air 😂 Lets find out who LUCI with the s music is

Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
As you work for TikTok, you should send her a letter for a disciplinary, she’s simply not getting the diamonds she agreed to get 5 days a week. She’s a lazy sloth
There is some incredible people in here dealing with some proper real life s, people forget behind us being `trolls` 99% of us are still human , just humans with morals and know right from wrong.

Good luck to the little one today @charlies oxygen , between you with your little one and @Patty B's little one Mcdonalds will be rolling in Happy Meal dollar!

There is some incredible people in here dealing with some proper real life s, people forget behind us being `trolls` 99% of us are still human , just humans with morals and know right from wrong.

Good luck to the little one today @charlies oxygen , between you with your little one and @Patty B's little one Mcdonalds will be rolling in Happy Meal dollar!
I love you Nolan, you just reminded me I’m not just a troll 😭 it’s been eye opening hearing an insight into some of our lives and the struggles we deal with. Even though we are anonymous, a lot of us can relate to eachother about things that are quite deep.
Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor