Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’ve been out, my windscreen wiper popped off when driving in the rain c the arm clip has snapped and I don’t know what it’s called to look for a fing replacement and I come back to Charlie and PLM burnz calling CC PLM? whilst Johnny milkshake bums in his comments? Have I been mentioned? I’m Judas’s apprentice after all 😭😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve been out, my windscreen wiper popped off when driving in the rain c the arm clip has snapped and I don’t know what it’s called to look for a fing replacement and I come back to Charlie and PLM burnz calling CC PLM? whilst Johnny milkshake bums in his comments? Have I been mentioned? I’m Judas’s apprentice after all 😭😭
Google the manual for your car , you might find the part you need has a weird name x

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
😭😭😭😭😭 it's mostly a collective but it's came from Qq who is cyber sexing Johnny who hates us