Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
The filters can’t cope with both of them on.. keeps slipping 🤣
Filter is working overtime 🤣 keeps jumping between the two and makes the other's sag look like they're melting 😭

Old Man Dog GIF by American Kennel Club

Medusa

Good afternoon feckers! 🤎
I've had a sleepless night after Tony basically said I was low down in the pecking order on CC. Oh, the pain I feel right now is unbearable. 😭
Seriously, i am actually in pain.. I've pulled a muscle in my right Tit from laughing last night. (Soz Tmi) 😩

On a serious note I hope your friend is as well as he can be @loveeatingcrayons (having trouble tagging you) I'm thinking of you. 😘🤎

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Good afternoon feckers! 🤎
I've had a sleepless night after Tony basically said I was low down in the pecking order on CC. Oh, the pain I feel right now is unbearable. 😭
Seriously, i am actually in pain.. I've pulled a muscle in my right Tit from laughing last night. (Soz Tmi) 😩

On a serious note I hope your friend is as well as he can be @loveeatingcrayons (having trouble tagging you) I'm thinking of you. 😘🤎
I was laughing so much in here last night I couldn’t type, I was just watching 😂😂 I gave myself a headache from laughing so much

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
A question for Alicia. You said verbatim (in full) in defence of EQ ''people want to be outraged and people want to be offended and they're offended on people's behalf .. and I don't believe in that, don't be offended on peoples behalf ''.
When FLANGIE attacked you, did you want to be outraged, and want to feel offended? How did you feel about the people who rallied behind you and was similarly offended?
I don't care if you answer these questions directly tbh but I do want to highlight why some people just don't do with you.
I didn’t want people to be offended on my behalf no. I know other people would have been outraged who have lost a parent because what was said was low. I think my point with EQ is that she says things to shock on purpose, she wants people to speak on her as she see’s it as advertisement. With her, she doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her. Whereas other people, like Troy for example, are putting themselves up to be upstanding members of society whilst screaming racist obscenities at minorities. It’s the way people present themselves. I also do feel like people are looking to be offended by streamers because they don’t like them.
I also don’t give a s who fs with me and who doesn’t.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I didn’t want people to be offended on my behalf no. I know other people would have been outraged who have lost a parent because what was said was low. I think my point with EQ is that she says things to shock on purpose, she wants people to speak on her as she see’s it as advertisement. With her, she doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her. Whereas other people, like Troy for example, are putting themselves up to be upstanding members of society whilst screaming racist obscenities at minorities. It’s the way people present themselves. I also do feel like people are looking to be offended by streamers because they don’t like them.
Dr Oz Gop GIF by GIPHY News

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Do you really think people need to look hard to find something EQ says offensive? Hurting people and being offensive is her whole personality it's not a retaliation or something she needs to be goaded into doing, just weeks after the majority of the app was crying because DG mocked the actions of some disabled people but because this is just how EQ is people are what? Not allowed to be upset? I don't believe EQ can be cancelled but it's unusual for people to be sitting making up reasons why she might have done it.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Do you really think people need to look hard to find something EQ says offensive? Hurting people and being offensive is her whole personality it's not a retaliation or something she needs to be goaded into doing, just weeks after the majority of the app was crying because DG mocked the actions of some disabled people but because this is just how EQ is people are what? Not allowed to be upset? I don't believe EQ can be cancelled but it's unusual for people to be sitting making up reasons why she might have done it.
I didnt say people cant be offended and when I said that people look for a reason to be offended im speaking about situations where for example, Gracie said people are goons and the whole comments went up in arms saying ‘oh my god she called us goons’

I think at this point people know what EQ is about and that she will say offensive and outlandish things. I don’t know why anyone acts shocked when she does. But people acting goody two shoes and then doing pretty much the same thing as EQ does, then not understanding why people are upset or why people are up in arms about it makes no sense. And it’s a deflection to say ‘well what about EQ’ is it not? People have a choice to block someone who offends them, or to keep getting offended when they carry on doing the same thing continuously

Oct 24, 2023
I didnt say people cant be offended and when I said that people look for a reason to be offended im speaking about situations where for example, Gracie said people are goons and the whole comments went up in arms saying ‘oh my god she called us goons’

I think at this point people know what EQ is about and that she will say offensive and outlandish things. I don’t know why anyone acts shocked when she does. But people acting goody two shoes and then doing pretty much the same thing as EQ does, then not understanding why people are upset or why people are up in arms about it makes no sense. And it’s a deflection to say ‘well what about EQ’ is it not? People have a choice to block someone who offends them, or to keep getting offended when they carry on doing the same thing continuously
First point fair enough second point I haven't saw that happening at all. I haven't saw anyone acting like a goody two shoes then doing the same things as EQ? Can you provide examples?

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Kind of like you and Angie. She blocked you and you made multiple accounts to get back in her box because you were offended. Yet we all know that’s how she is.

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I’m so sick of hearing well EQ admits she’s not a nice person. Does that make it ok? When those who openly put themselves forward to call people out on the app, sit in boxes with EQ laughing and fangirling, the message becomes confused. So it’s ok cos she is happy to admit she’s a disgrace to humanity? EQ only sits with ppl she can use for her own gain, and she goes off laughing once she gets that. Today was another example of that as she knows not one of them would call her out, instead it became like an EQ fan club meeting.

Oct 24, 2023
I’m so sick of hearing well EQ admits she’s not a nice person. Does that make it ok? When those who openly put themselves forward to call people out on the app, sit in boxes with EQ laughing and fangirling, the message becomes confused. So it’s ok cos she is happy to admit she’s a disgrace to humanity? EQ only sits with ppl she can use for her own gain, and she goes off laughing once she gets that. Today was another example of that as she knows not one of them would call her out, instead it became like an EQ fan club meeting.
Like I know she's not nice. I don't watch her for these reasons. Im more shocked she still has friends, still has people trying to find a reason for why she is this way 😭