Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Miss Remi has reposted a video of a sr on her stories showing ''proof that EQ has a heart. This lady needed help and she was right there''. What is the intention here?

Gone With The Wind Judging You GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Miss Remi has reposted a video of a sr on her stories showing ''proof that EQ has a heart. This lady needed help and she was right there''. What is the intention here?

Remember when DG was slagging off disabled people and EQ went live and said he's donated to charity twice he's not a nice person? Same goes. A good deed doesn't excuse bad behaviour. Nobody is calling her heartless they are saying her behaviour is inexcusable. Miss Remi can do off 😂

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024

EQ has known about that ladies situation for ages as it was regularly spoken about in CA’s live whilst she was present. If she had such a good heart and really wanted to help she would have done it there and then quietly behind the scenes.

There’s only one reason she’s done it in Remi’s live (months after knowing about it) and that is to get them all on side and manipulate them all into thinking she’s a good person.

The lady literally had nothing, no money, no clothes, where was the help months ago when you were sat in boxes and she was telling her story? Why now? Let’s be real she don’t give a s about this lady it’s to make herself look like the hero.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tony and Canadian Angie were absolutely furious I got about 80p worth of coins in her box last night. They called me a beg. Iv just gifted the 80p to a woman running for breast cancer. It's literally Penny's and they were still really pressed about it 😭

Iv said so many times if i get a couple of coins I drop them in random lives of decent people.

Attachments

• IMG_6507.jpeg
    IMG_6507.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Is it like a rule if you're under Gracie's management you have to try and fix EQ and convince people she's a nice human 😭

I made a post a week or so ago about Gracie being happy to represent EQ and anyone else under Gracies management should ask themselves if this is the right agency for them, this was aimed with Miss Remi in mind.

I didn't mind Miss Remi to start with but now she's ACTIVE.. actively massaging EQ's ego, justifying her behaviour and spreading this narrative that EQ is a decent human being. that's where I draw the line. do you Miss Remi.