Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Kayles can do off with those accusations
she can barely string a sentence together
Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
never been so scared to go in a hospital before in my life .
Picking my mates dad up was most heartbreaking thing I just didn’t know what to say just in case I said wrong thing because I know the state my mates in by what his mum & brother have told me he hadn’t seen him or spoken in length about it to him yet but he’s in with him now I’m waiting to go in but I’m s scared 🩵🩵

Best Friends Love GIF by Kennysgifs

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I do, however, think it was funny she accused us of reporting her when I didn't (and I'm sure no one else from cc did) but she was probably being reported for repeatedly saying things she shouldn't whilst hosting a live that was not age restricted 😭😭 I only report v rarely and wouldn't waste time reporting Can Ange
Will Report just because she’s accusing 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
That was classic narcissistic abuser tactics. Anytime someone questions his behaviour online he drags his pregnant wife out of bed to defend him online. @Miss Baguette 🥖 you handled that so well.

I'm made of tough stuff but that naracisstic behaviour actually triggered me.

This is what happened last week, we started of trolling him in a jokey funny way and then he decided to kick off. He cannot handle banter at all.
s I had a feeling just before I left that live that I was gonna go tits up… it was when the my little Tony comment was read out and all the boxes were laughing at him and not with him! Tony went abit funny but I had to sleep because I had to be up early! Hope you guys are ok! ❤️