Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 17, 2024
UK
morning you beautiful humans 😘😘
Spending this morning with my youngest little person before I go to the hospital to say my last good byes to my very good friend Justin 😢🩵

Just heard that soapy bastard saying she only earned £248 in the box battle last night out and out ponce hope all you’re deliverings don’t turn up today fing mug 🤣🤣🤣
Sending you 💙 💙 💙

Medusa

bet your not the only one who sucks your hubbys cock and it’s you who has the rotten minge that’s why you have to suck cock
Oh, aren't you a ray of fing sunshine.. what is it..limp dick? fanny like a welly top? Or are you just a proper munter that hasn't had a decent bonk for decades?

Psst.. My man doesn't have to look elsewhere, I'm the only b who can suck him dry.
Erica Mena Bj GIF by ALLBLK

Nov 10, 2023
Spending this morning with my youngest little person before I go to the hospital to say my last good byes to my very good friend Justin 😢🩵

Just heard that soapy bastard saying she only earned £248 in the box battle last night out and out ponce hope all you’re deliverings don’t turn up today fing mug 🤣🤣🤣
Sending you lots of love. ❤️

Medusa

I know i’m a t but can yous keep yous fingers legs and toes crossed for me today. My son who’s 16 was robbed at knife point, the scrawny scruff threatened to slit his throat. He attacked at least 8 people in 1 night. He gets sentenced today i’m praying for a decent sentence. He’s been on remand since january
Sorry, I've been taking calls all morning... Good luck to you and your son and I hope justice is served. 🤎

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I know i’m a t but can yous keep yous fingers legs and toes crossed for me today. My son who’s 16 was robbed at knife point, the scrawny scruff threatened to slit his throat. He attacked at least 8 people in 1 night. He gets sentenced today i’m praying for a decent sentence. He’s been on remand since january
I hope justice is served 🙏

Medusa

Thinking of you, lovely. My thoughts are with you and your friend, and his loved ones. 🤎

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I struggle to understand how Red gets 5k people in her live.... she hasn't a clue what she's talking about, only ever shows one or two videos (backwards I might add) on her iPad says a few muddled words and then opens the boxes for trauma dumpers.

Her show takes 0 effort.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Still no talk of Angie. Red, u are a fing joke my dear
I struggle to understand how Red gets 5k people in her live.... she hasn't a clue what she's talking about, only ever shows one or two videos (backwards I might add) on her iPad says a few muddled words and then opens the boxes for trauma dumpers.

Her show takes 0 effort.
I tune in waiting on the melt downs