Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I don’t know the Bonnie lore. Is it concise? I remember when she came back as this Laura and someone account but I didn’t know who she was when she did it and still don’t fully know what she is.
Yep I witnessed it. She lied soo much. Lied about baby loss, miscarriage, transplant. She goes around different groups of people doing it. She was gifted heavily.

I don’t know the Bonnie lore. Is it concise? I remember when she came back as this Laura and someone account but I didn’t know who she was when she did it and still don’t fully know what she is.
She came back as kyle&laura she pretended to be a nurse and firefighter, she went round announcing in every live she was pregnant like pearls ect she was mod for a fair few people on that account. She then said she lost the baby at 20 something weeks gestation. Jojo ect have all her messages they have so much proof of her lies. When she lied about her kidneys with felicitys daughters story she was around luke ect she gained alot of gifts making herself look poorly, whilst bonnie she also said her children were in care but she's now claiming they are unalive. There is so so much

Feb 29, 2024
Hope everyone is ok today….how the do is Bonnie back….wow this b makes me shake🤬🤬🤬🤬 omg seriously me and my partner spent time at our babies grave yesterday and this vile t wants to make up s like that…..ruby,Bonnie,b face,prick whatever you want to call yourself be very careful what stories you tell, other people’s heart aches could one day become your reality….🤬you are fed up!!
So much love for you and your partner ❤️❤️

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Chloe with the black heart is right about this. Bonnie would limp in boxes as if she was in agonising pain, crying and dressed in what looked like a hospital gown. I watched that live when she announced she was having a kidney transplant arranged for Dec 2023. The lies were so elaborate. She disappears from the app when she is outted and then returns a few months later assuming a completely different character and new story line. INSANE