Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
probably an unpopular opinion but we all know angies platform is not ideal at all for raising awareness like this and she thrives off the views and drama. Angies a proper dildo but who else would platform this or speak on it. People need to be aware of this loopy ruby. So MT moaning about angie platforming wronguns…if she didn’t how many more people would she scam

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
well court was kind of a waste of time. Got there & the barrister came out and told us that the cps are charging the lad with another 3 attacks which now makes it 12 attacks in 1 night. Those 3 charges have to go through the magistrates then it will be transferred to the crown. CID was hoping for double digits that was with the 9 attacks he plead guilty to. There’s a lot more victims that were attacked just no evidence 😤so back to waiting again. Thank you for everybody’s kind words 💕
Has he been remanded until another court date?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Can someone just help fill me in. She’s talking on her son and her daughter. I’m going to spoiler this for sensitive reasons about miscarriage.

If a miscarriage happens at 11 weeks, there isn’t any way to determine the sex of the baby is there?
Nope the sex of a baby can’t be determined until 14 weeks gestation. I’m catching up on all of this and it’s safe to say, this b is my next target

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
yeah ive had a text from the cid woman but i don’t understand some of it, says about probation, i thought that was just for when they get out. Google ain’t helping neither.
The justice system lets everyone down allowing things to go on longer and postpone things because someone hasn't submitted something. They will of had the time to do it. Pisses me off.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hi folks. Iv never made an account before because im a silent reader but i just HAD to comment on this situation.

These people getting in the box and getting upset because this Rubys situation isnt exactly the same as theirs is ridiculous. 1. Of course it isnt everyone knows shes a liar. 2. Even if she wasnt every situation isnt EXACTLY the same.

Angie is using all their trauma for entertainment and they are too dumb to see it.

It's absolutely INSANE to get in boxes talking about dead babies and DV to 2K strangers.
Well it's taking away from Angie vile behaviour yesterday

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
yeah ive had a text from the cid woman but i don’t understand some of it, says about probation, i thought that was just for when they get out. Google ain’t helping neither.
Aye he’s gonna have a probation worker inside so they will be giving reports of the little t who done it. She hasn’t mentioned bail so looks like the little bastard is in remand until September