Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Definition of “Deluded”:

Sitting in boxes on Angie’s live discussing Emz’s behaviour on live being disgusting and how she shouldn’t be acting like that drunk while on live…While giving Angie a pass on doing pretty much the same

Make It Happen Makes Sense GIF by WE tv

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
What’s going on with Hayley comet? Does anyone know? I just saw a video from that Scouse slayer woman saying she owes a victims family an apology.
It's scouse slayer poking her nose in. Hayley covered a story of a baby *harrison* getting murdered by his babysitter...the story has been on the news/papers etc. Mel moon is a friend of the family and said hayley shouldn't have covered it for "entertainment " but what she didn't know was the baby's dad was commenting on a post hayley put up about it..no drama. Scouse Slayer has listened to mel moon and gone in for hayley... hayley hasn't said anything that wasn't already In the media anyway. She owes NO ONE an apology but stated "if the family are upset they can contact me and we will discuss it like adults"

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It's only just hitting the main news. I seen it on FB this morning. Apparently they left Thorpe Park and haven't been seen since. It sounds like they where on there own. Also they may be heading to London. Not a clue where London is from Thorpe Park
I tend to hide news from my social media I know I shouldn't but I just get so depressed. That is actually awful I hope they are found safe 😢

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My daughter has just told me she was in hospital last night (didn't tell me till now as I worry to much) has had it before with pain in her tummy. Bloods come back to say there is an infection/inflamed? They think it may be her appendix. No scans available till the 24th!!!! She's got a doctors appointment at 2pm so hopefully they may be able to push scan through
That's outrageous... I get scans the same day in hospital!

Medusa

Good afternoon. 🤎
I'm quickly popping on to let you know I'm taking a couple of days off the app, as I'm finding it difficult to remain silent and to NOT fill this whole thread with pure fing hatered about a sick and twisted individual who can not only lie about children dying but also go into great detail about how they died.
why the do people are giving her a voice and a platform is beyond me.
It would be unfair to fellow members if i was to post my thoughts about it, so I'm taking a couple of days off. 🤎
Happy trolling guys and cause some fery.
peace out. ✌️

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Good afternoon. 🤎
I'm quickly popping on to let you know I'm taking a couple of days off the app, as I'm finding it difficult to remain silent and to NOT fill this whole thread with pure fing hatered about a sick and twisted individual who can not only lie about children dying but also go into great detail about how they died.
why the do people are giving her a voice and a platform is beyond me.
It would be unfair to fellow members if i was to post my thoughts about it, so I'm taking a couple of days off. 🤎
Happy trolling and cause some fery.
peace out. ✌️
I hope you are ok! You can always message me to vent if you need to but never feel like you can't voice it out on the thread! People need to hear the truth about these sick people🤎🙌🏻