Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Wtf is CLA taking about. Waffling
I think CLA is a nasty piece of work. What ever you think of elphaba she doesn't deserve to be spoken to like that specially on a live too. It's like she's not there and CLA talking about her. I was spoken like that as a child, don't stand no crap now a days I'd be telling her to do off
Id never let anyone speak to my kid like that right in front of me 😡

Feb 29, 2024
Wtf is CLA taking about. Waffling

Id never let anyone speak to my kid like that right in front of me 😡
I'd be swinging for them! Had a horrible neighbour that called my daughter a b. I flew into a range. Kids after where like 'well proud of you mum' 🤣🤣 as they had never seen me kick off 🤣🤣 the said neighbour is OK now but she did cut my washing line 🤣🤣🤣

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
CLA yapping how Smelph should live in a big city for her safety...🤔 Smelphie doesn't seem to get hassle in Barnstaple but definitely got hassle in Manchester, Birmingham and Cardiff....none of that makes sense does it CLA? My Nan used to have a saying that described people who just chat pure waffle...'She *oppens* her gob and let's her belly rumble'
*Yorkshire dialect for open*

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Columbo 😂😂

more GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Then they should have prescribed antibiotics, that's not good enough. When they ignore things its frustrating. We go there putting our lives in doctors hands and quite often don't get what's needed. Hopefully the gp will give antibiotics. 🙏
I don't know what they are waiting for regarding the bloods. Do they need more time to see what's going on? Hopefully the hospital has forward everything on to her doctor. Her appointment is soon. Just wish she had told me last night but she didn't want to worry me due to my anxiety ❤️

Feb 29, 2024
I don't know what they are waiting for regarding the bloods. Do they need more time to see what's going on? Hopefully the hospital has forward everything on to her doctor. Her appointment is soon. Just wish she had told me last night but she didn't want to worry me due to my anxiety ❤️
Just re read her text and they said inflammation in the blood which means an infection

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Bless ya 😘 kids are a constant worry no matter their age. Fingers crossed for the gp doing the right thing. ❤️

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I haven’t been on much this morning so didn’t watch red or anything but picked up a few bit. Emz is a t & i’ve no sympathy for her. I’ve sympathy with the emergency services who are doing their job & get treat like se. She should end her live after a skinful and tell people she’s going to bed then half of this wouldn’t happen. December i went into respiratory failure rang an ambulance to be told i would get there quicker getting a taxi and they would fund it. It’s people like emz and yes trolls that are wasting resources. She’s a fin dipshit. I’m loving the cla drama though 🤣