Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

oh no, 😟 horrible bastards. She’s one of the very few genuinely funny girls
Its some girl who adopted her little brother causing it all I watched her video about 2 weeks ago, she was slagging rose off because of the money she earns and the drinking ect saying her content isn't suitable for young viewers. The post screamed jealousy because rose is liked. Now it's moved mad to people trolling her speech and people mocking her weight 😣

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I know the Sugar Bliss stuff is being dragged out but why is Angie acting like she actually only said (as banter) “her sweets are bleurgh 🤮”. There’s literally a condensed 20 mins video of her trashing the woman’s business 🫣

But according to the Cult that doesn’t matter because it hasn’t impacted her business.

I’m pretty sure you’ll be hard pushed to find one person who truly believed that outburst was bAnTeR. Most of the chat were telling her to stop, with the exception of Zihanna who just kept it going.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I know the Sugar Bliss stuff is being dragged out but why is Angie acting like she actually only said (as banter) “her sweets are bleurgh 🤮”. There’s literally a condensed 20 mins video of her trashing the woman’s business 🫣

But according to the Cult that doesn’t matter because it hasn’t impacted her business.

I’m pretty sure you’ll be hard pushed to find one person who truly believed that outburst was bAnTeR. Most of the chat were telling her to stop, with the exception of Zihanna who just kept it going.
“It’s dark humour” is always her reply. To be humour it would actually have to be funny and no one laughs

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
JOJO Savage in Miss Remi's box. Does Miss Remi know who she is and the company she likes to keep?

Excuse Me Judging You GIF