Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
I’ve never seen the lifeontheedge panic attack, what is the context behind it? I’ve noticed she’s becoming increasingly unhinged and very shouty. She seems educated, so it baffles me that she’s always ready to die on the Angie hill. I just don’t get it.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve been doing technology with my 80year old in-laws as they’ve been told by the doctors surgery they cannot phone for prescriptions anymore they have to use an app. I have this internal rage, they seriously think it’s witchcraft, I said I’d have the log in details and order their meds for them but they can’t seem to understand how that’s possible 😩😩! I’ve left them to it until my husband gets home at the weekend he can deal with it 😩

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
In baby A listening to Hanns bullshit 😡
I cant listen to hann she bores me to death

Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I’ve been doing technology with my 80year old in-laws as they’ve been told by the doctors surgery they cannot phone for prescriptions anymore they have to use an app. I have this internal rage, they seriously think it’s witchcraft, I said I’d have the log in details and order their meds for them but they can’t seem to understand how that’s possible 😩😩! I’ve left them to it until my husband gets home at the weekend he can deal with it 😩
I actually despise the way they are taking things away from the older generation and making everything online. A trip to the Drs or a phone call to them can sometimes be the only contact for some 😔