Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Please don’t bring the fish wives/menopause mafia drama onto here. I don’t know s what has gone on, I’m fond of quite a few peeps in each group and I’m lost. Everyone seems to fall out with someone new every couple weeks. I just think that there’s really more important issues that’s going on right now on TikTok that really needs to be addressed including one who they were all friends with and sticking up for. But I hope they sort it out between them soon. ☺️

Please don’t bring the fish wives/menopause mafia drama onto here. I don’t know s what has gone on, I’m fond of quite a few peeps in each group and I’m lost. Everyone seems to fall out with someone new every couple weeks. I just think that there’s really more important issues that’s going on right now on TikTok that really needs to be addressed including one who they were all friends with and sticking up for. But I hope they sort it out between them soon. ☺️
Shhhh, any drama is good drama. I don’t have a clue what’s happened. I’m getting snacks ready for them to kick off in here 😍🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦

Feb 29, 2024
Me? Never
Horror Wow GIF by Rosanna Pansino
burning the it crowd GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Also, does anyone else agree, that J looks like Mama Kaz but with a quagmire jaw? It’s her eyes, I keep seeing mama kaz. Must have been the hardcore begging that made me click
She’s got the same teeth as miss red too! I thought she had teeth missing to start with but some of them are just hiding….. probably in the same place as her lips 🤣

Which of the fishyfannys are live? Or do we need a PIN number and my mothers maiden name for access to the live 🤣
Quite honestly, no idea. I haven’t been in there for a while. I’ve gone a bit rogue with other lives. Are you telling me without a fake ID I’m going to get blocked? 😭

simplesimon

Jun 12, 2024
Nowhere
Shhhh, any drama is good drama. I don’t have a clue what’s happened. I’m getting snacks ready for them to kick off in here 😍🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦
Mable -when it going end mm🤔 maybe stop taking about it for a start done now wha happened because apparently u havent been on 🤣
Charlotte- stop lying about manda
U did start all this
Mazza- stop acting like if ur hard cause mable back u s on julie end of u was playing screen recordings when u was in Julie slating them all now ur crawling up paula back side UR ALL A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITE BULLYS
And claire - u don now wha happening half time

Feb 29, 2024
Quite honestly, no idea. I haven’t been in there for a while. I’ve gone a bit rogue with other lives. Are you telling me without a fake ID I’m going to get blocked? 😭
I’m not sure tbh some of them have like a 3 week waiting list 🤣 they come in here as people to watch the live and you can’t because its private 🤣 they edge us more than Alex does when he’s on a live! 🤣