Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Can I ask, what’s everyone’s views on Autism. New members and old feel free to answer.
I think it's a cruel thing, can rob people of the life they deserve. However my eldest is autistic and I can say I wouldn't change a thing about him. It is what makes him, him and he's amazing but also a major pain in my ass. He's happy with what he has. And he loves me despite being told when he was diagnosed that he would never love me. This is my experience with my son and does not reflect others experiences.

I'm curious why you asked this, if you don't mind.

I think it's a cruel thing, can rob people of the life they deserve. However my eldest is autistic and I can say I wouldn't change a thing about him. It is what makes him, him and he's amazing but also a major pain in my ass. He's happy with what he has. And he loves me despite being told when he was diagnosed that he would never love me. This is my experience with my son and does not reflect others experiences.

I'm curious why you asked this, if you don't mind.
I had a very good reason, trust the process 😇🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
If you say chaos 3 times in the mirror mummy belton appears
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

omg that feels like it was ages ago now. I actually saw her name come up entering a live the other day.
Omg what live? I’m going to try follow her about and laugh at her. Remember when I told her all her sniffing was a deviated septum and she ended up taking it as a diagnosis? 😭