Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Why is J sat in her house with a scarf on at 11:20pm? Is it an emotional support scarf? It must stink she wears it everytime she’s on camera 🤣
she's always dressed in black or dark colours and sits in a dimly lit area with the camera positioned at a strange angle. She looks uncomfortable.

she green screens in day time hours.

I don't know if there is a polite way to put this but does J look like she could be of asian descent?

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
she's always dressed in black or dark colours and sits in a dimly lit area with the camera positioned at a strange angle. She looks uncomfortable.

she green screens in day time hours.

I don't know if there is a polite way to put this but does J look like she could be of asian descent?

It’s fake tan ffs 😂💀

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
What happened with the lasagne, please?
I miss everything.
Demi’s mum gave her Grandad a lasagne for dinner. When she went to go check on him, he grabbed her hair and threw the lasagne all over her. She was screaming “Get off me” in the background of the live. She then came back on camera covered in food looking like something from a horror movie, and started explaining how hard it is to look after her poorly Dad. Next thing, the police arrived and she ended her live. 😕

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Emz just fell off her chair, time for bed I think 😂

Update: Corie asked if someone should call an ambulance for her, so he's wasting emergency resources...

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Bloody hell did this happen today?
Last time I saw Bhubda in with Yvonne they were both very emotional.
No this happened over a week ago. I do believe he's been back in there since but Squeak then went into another live antagonising again. And still, all the lad has said is " she's disrespectful."
On this occasion, her target was Maryanne.